We are five artists who would like to extend as much help as we can to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan which devastated the Visayas region of Philippines last week. Hoping that by doing something we love, we would be able raise more than what we can actually give by ourselves. :)
Here’s how it goes. By donating 30$ (or PhP1300) to the Philippine Red Cross, you will get 5 sets of cute chibi drawings from Karla, Mookie, Savy, Shei and Demi. You can also commission us individually by donating 7$ (Php300). But please take note that we can only accept 5 slots for individual commissions and Savy is not open for individual commissions.
Package commissions are automatically accepted so you can make your donation without our approval, but individual commissions will require confirmation first so don’t pay just yet! Email Demi at email@example.com to inquire about individual artists’ slots.
Ready to donate and get drawings from us? The Philippine Red Cross offers a lot of ways to accept donations. Paypal donation is open to those interested who are overseas. While those who are currently in the Philippines can deposit their donations to the Philippine Red Cross account on any bank listed at their page.
Here is the simple requirement: An email with a copy of your paypal donation receipt (or a copy of your bank deposit slip) is needed to confirm the donation. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your art requests. Remember when requesting: Nothing your momma wouldn’t approve of!
Please support us and spread the word~
A source is the place where the content was originally posted. Don’t reblog a post if it doesn’t have a source!
- Zerochan/weheartit/fanpop/-boorus/facebook are not sources. thank aggregators but credit artists.
- artists (including cosplayers!!) deserve to be recognized for their work and appreciated for sharing it with us.
- Don’t reblog people who don’t appreciate artists! don’t reblog image editors who don’t link to originals.
- link to the artist, not aggregators
- ♫sie sind das essen und wir sind die sourcer♪
- unless you already source/reblog sourced posts IN WHICH CASE
- thank artists for drawing cute boys (and girls)
- encourage artists to draw more cute boys (and girls) and hopefully that one scenario you thought of where your fave character █████ with his ███ and then ████████████ so █████ tied up █████████████████████ until he almost passes out
- help fellow fans further damage their broken fangirl hearts by linking back to artists who know how to make you cry in all the right ways
so motivational and relevant to my interests. XD
WARNING: Adult!Lea x Kid!Isa. Nothing too serious happens, though.
T/N: This comic gave me tingly feels. ;w; ADORBS. ♥
Hi theeeere! Why must you stay Anonymous? HOW DO I SHOW MY LOVE FOR YOU IF I DON’T KNOW YOOUU? I’d spam your inbox with hearts and love and /startscrying
But thanks, really. I just crammed all the Akusai stuff I’m posting in these past few hours. It’s already 1:30AM where I am, and no longer Akusai day, and I’m pretty sleepy, but whatever. ;w; Because this ask just gave me some energy. <3 I mean, to some, these few words may not seem to significant, but any amount (no matter how small) of affirmation towards my work gives me whole lots of energy to keep me going. So again, thanks so much for your kind words. :’) I’ll keep doing my best to deliver!